Once you have planned retirement and invested wisely, it’s time to focus on how your assets will be managed after your death.
Whether your estate is large or small, there are many issues to consider in creating an estate plan:
- What are your assets and their approximate value?
- Where will your assets go when you pass away?
- Who will take care of your finances when you are no longer able to do so?
- Who should be responsible for taking care of your children if you become unable to care for them yourself?
- Who should make decisions on your behalf if you become unable to care for yourself?
- What do you want done with your remains after you die?
A CFS Financial Advisor can help you create a plan and answer questions so you can feel confident your assets are distributed the way you desire.
To learn more about estate planning and protecting your family, contact a CFS Financial Advisor to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment.